One of the most stupidest articles ever published, Ken Ham and his cronies have an article only made up to propagate and rally their followers entitled Are YOU Evolutionized? It only contains a list of questions not worth answering because all they're doing here is playing mind games with us and everybody else reading their %#&@. So in direct response to this, I'm going to play mind games of my own and ask, “So, how do you know if you’ve been idiotized?” Creationists persistently and forcefully push their idiocy into the minds of the hapless to the point where some of their influences become in grained in the minds of especially those who reject creationism. So to test your level of thinking, I'm going to ask you 16 simple questions. If you answer “yes” to one of them then you have been idiotized to some degree. If you answer “yes” to most or all of them, then you are fully idiotized into a state of complete and utter dunce who only have ignorance, denial, and hatred engrained in your thinking. Are you ready? Here we go.
- Is the earth only 6,000 years old?
- Did dinosaurs lived alongside humans?
- Is evolution responsible for the holocaust, moral decay, etc.?
- Will you become a lawless savage being the moment you find evolution to be true and that man came from animals rather than God?
- Do you think dragon legends are people encountering live dinosaurs?
- Do you believe transitional forms doesn't exist?
- Do you believe in a Pre-Flood world where early humans processed advance intelligence that allowed them to form civilizations similar to that of Atlantis?
- Do you believe in a Flood that once covered the entire earth?
- Is the Grand Canyon, rock layers, shifting of the continents, polystrate trees and whale and ichthyosaur fossils, and the formation of coal, amber, and diamonds the result of Noah's Flood?
- Was Darwin an atheist and a conspirator?
- Do you think evolution is the cause of racism?
- Do you believe that Noah's Flood caused all fossils to form?
- Will people go to Hell all because they reject young earth creationism and clearly point out just how wrong you really are in all your claims?
- Is God's Word the absolute Truth about everything that has to do with science, dinosaurs, fossils, and prehistory, etc.?
- Is God's Word the answer to everything that has to do with science, dinosaurs, fossils, and prehistory, etc.?
- Does a person must believe the young earth to be a Christian?
When one faces reality through physical evidence rather than engaging in lies and ignorance, then the real answer to these questions is “no” to all of the above. Especially when God's Word, the Bible and the Truth is very silent about the issue about dinosaurs, fossils, science, evolution, and prehistory and speaks nothing about them despite creationists' efforts to shoehorn those subjects into such a book they don't truly belong in.