How do young earth creationists fit dinosaurs in their dogma? Simple. They do what I call The Sinister Six. The following is the only way they can fit dinosaurs into their dogma:
The Sinister Six
1. Fabricate dragon and monster legends and distort animals, real and mythical, depicted in ancient art and literature (i.e. The dragon sections in Paul Taylor's The Great Dinosaur Mystery and the Bible, Bill Coopers' After the Flood, and the alleged "stegosaurus" carving found in the ruins of an ancient temple.)
3. Forged dinosaurs into caricatures of dragons and vice versa (i.e. Baryonyx as illustrated on page 29 in Ken Ham's The Great Dinosaur Mystery Solved, Buddy Davis' When Dragon's Hearts Were Good and Duane Gish's Dinosaurs by Design on page 81.)
4. Borrow extensively from science fiction literature and pop cultural media (i.e. Ken Ham's The Dinosaurs of Eden containing 2 pages containing scenes borrowed from James Gurney's fantasy book Dinotopia and all creationist literatures depicting dinosaurs and humans living side by side together)
5. Take advantage of alleged cryptozoological sightings as long as it only involves reptilian-type monsters (i.e. Alleged modern sightings of sauropods roaming the Congo Basin in Africa and the Loch Ness Monster)
6. Fake evidence by creating frauds and forgeries for political, profit, and personal gain. (i.e. Ica Stones, Acambaro figurines)
All done out of blatant ignorance of the mountains of valid evidence pointing to the exact opposite of what they claim.